Sunday, June 9, 2013

What She Wore: June 2013

Please excuse the messy bathroom! We're getting ready to move. Things are messy.  It happens.





Cardi: Maurices (2012)
Dress: Maurices (2012)
Flats: Payless (2006)

I love this dress.  Full disclosure: I own it in four different colors.  I bought three of them last summer, and one of them this summer (it's now sold out online, but you might still be able to find it in stores--I bought it in March).  This blue one has pockets (!!!), but none of the other colors do, which is too bad.  I love a dress/skirt with pockets!

This bird necklace is my favorite to wear in the summer.  I got it as a free gift when I bought some dresses from ModCloth last summer, and it is adorable.  The hair comb was a gift from my neighbor when I graduated high school, and I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever actually worn it.  So pretty! Don't know why I wasted all that time.

No comments: