Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Big things!

Since it's the beginning of the semester, I'm getting excited about all the things coming up in 2015.


  • Being a teaching assistant for my favorite class and my favorite professor
  • Putting up a production of a totally rad early modern play that's only been performed once in the last 400 years.
  • Presenting a paper at a conference for the FIRST TIME EVER!
  • Stopping in Ohio on my way to and from that conference to see my cousins.
  • Finishing my thesis and defending it.  Passing without revisions (I hope)!
  • Graduating with my first master's degree.
  • Starting my second.
  • Summer with my husband (maybe in Oregon)!
  • Beginning the application process for doctoral programs.
  • Submitting papers for the Blackfriars Conference.
  • Attending the Blackfriars Conference, whether or not my papers are accepted!
  • Watching my classmates present at the Blackfriars Conference!
Big things.  Big things!

No comments: