Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014: A Year in Selfies


In the spring, I snuggled this sweet girl.  It was great.


Tim came to Staunton and we went to Monticello.


We went to the end-of-season benefit concert at the Blackfriars.  Big smiles for these lovely people who've made my year so wonderful: Marshall, Adrienne, Jordan, and Molly.


We celebrated the end of the semester by eating obscene amounts of gelato.


We hiked around the National Mall on Easter.


I spent the summer researching my thesis at the Library of Congress.  I didn't get much useful information there, but I did get to spend an afternoon with a First Folio.


Jim Henson went to UMD.  I took a picture with the Kermit statue.


My oldest friend got married.  This was the only high school reunion worth going to.


Tim and I made faces.


Top Gun in the park with dear, dear friends.


Five-iversary waterfall visit!


I was sporty in the fall.


Spent a day in Baltimore with a sweet friend from fight camp.


Hamlet Christmas Eve Civil War Battlefield Tour Extravaganza 2014.  We went to Chancellorsville, Spotsylvania, and Wilderness.


Christmas day trip to see the model train at the Botanical Gardens.


Fort McHenry on a lovely, temperate day.


And finally, the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.  We got excited about trains, and I bought a newspaper from 1861.  Have a happy 2015!

No comments: