Saturday, May 10, 2014

All the thesis, all the time.

I've had a really productive day of thesising (anthimeria!) so far, and I'm getting ready to take a break, even though I'm having a thesis-free Sunday tomorrow and should use all the time I have available today.  But it's Saturday, and my prospectus is finished, and I have 100+ citations in my bibliography, and I need a nap.  So I'm going to do that.

Tomorrow is the final meeting of hashtag brunch club before we all go our separate ways for the summer, and in the afternoon/evening, several of us are going to Cville to catch the National Theatre broadcast of King Lear.  I'm excited, and sad that this is the last time we'll all be together until late August.  

I've had such a great year, I'm gearing up for a great summer, and my thesis is taking shape.  It's good to be me.

No comments: