Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What She Wore: August 2013



Okay, so the mascot of my the university where I earned my undergraduate degree is Boxer.  Boxer is a mythological Chinese creature that's part dog, part dragon, and has another eight or twelve animals thrown in for good measure.  After four years as a student (and an additional six years as a university employee), I got really tired of trying to explain Boxer to people.  So you can imagine my relief when I got into my graduate program and discovered that this college's mascot is a squirrel!  Squirrels are easy, and adorable, if not particularly fearsome.  So, the first thing I did to celebrate my acceptance and imminent cross-country move was buy this adorable tee shirt!

Tee: ModCloth (2013)
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (2013)
Boots: ModCloth (2013)

No comments: