Saturday, July 27, 2013

What She Wore: July 2013

I saw an outfit quite similar to this on Pinterest, and I immediately wanted to duplicate it.  I thought it was so cute!  I found this dress on sale, and it's very quickly become my absolute favorite thing to wear this summer.  Maxi dresses are so easy breezy, and they're really nice for staying cool.  I've paired it with a blazer for work, a giant floppy hat for our family Independence Day BBQ, wedges for the beach, and a motorcycle jacket for watching the fireworks at night.  I fully anticipate that this dress will get a lot of mileage on my epic cross-country road trip at the end of the month (pun intended).




Dress: Wet Seal (2013)
Scarf: JC Penney (2013)
Blazer: Maurices (2009)
Similar style here
Booties: Maurices (2011)

No comments: