Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fun with Facebook

I am absolutely sick of people making political statements on Facebook.  I feel that if you care enough to want to make changes, you should contact your congressional representatives, or volunteer with a worthy organization, or donate to a cause you feel strongly about. Talking about it on Facebook never changed anything.  I usually hide posts from friends and family when they're being political, but sometimes things slip through my settings and I see it anyway.  After a particularly vitriolic post last week, I was tempted to write a vicious rebuttal (because that always works, right??).  Instead, I did this.  And it was good.






These are screenshots taken from my phone, because it's a little cleaner than grabbing shots from the web.  Hope you laughed as much as I did!  My friends are awesome.

No comments: